Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday Morning Market!

Okay, this is probably one of the coolest things I have been to! These markets are incredible! I went to the one out here in Croissy Sur Seine, close by our house. I can not believe how large the markets are! Also, the place was completely packed!
They were selling everything you could ever even imagine. Beautiful peppers, different colored potatoes, fruits I had never even seen before, cute hats, jewelry, CHEESE, fish, meat, books, etc. etc. etc! The colors were so vibrant that I had to take some photos!..even though everyone was looking at my really weirdly.. It was totally worth it! I am supposed to submit a photo for my photography class by tonight..and I am really worried about choosing just the right one! I know photography class can be looked at like kind of a joke class, but this is almost more difficult then just completing a math problem or completing a worksheet! Anyway.. tomorrow we are going to stake conference in Versailles, so I am really excited! I will definitely keep ya posted. À Bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment